Sunday, August 24, 2008

Where did the past month go???


I can't believe how long it has been since I've posted a single word. Last entry was Molly's shower and now Jack has already arrived (August 14th). What a little cutie too! Only weighed 5lb 14oz and isn't he just precious laying there on his mommy's chest?! He was here to visit earlier today. Very alert and such a happy boy. Tomorrow I will have Jaiden and Ethan for a few hours, yipppeee. It will mean lots of new pictures as I am ashamed to realize I don't have all that many of Ethan. 2nd child syndrome? I got Ethan's quilt all finished and yesterday I managed to get a quilt top made for Jack. Now to get it sandwiched and quilted. I also got binding on another quilt that's been around awhile. Still have a few flannel blankets and burp cloths to finish up too. I've been working much more than normal and just worn out once I get home. Sitting at the computer takes a backseat to putting up my legs and relaxing after work. The puppy duo got into big trouble last week when they took off out their doggie door with the afghan for Ethan. It was almost done, woe is me. Had to rip it back to practically the halfway point. It will be Christmas at this rate before he gets it. I can't believe I've let those pups live so long, humpf. Jennifer and Tim closed on their house, yea for them!!! They had us all over for a barbque dinner that was delicious. Jennifer also had a birthday the 21st which was another good reason for a get together. She and I went to the quilt shop in Silverdale to celebrate, hahaha. We did a good job of it too, tee hee. Aime has one more week off with the kids and Jennifer starts back to work tomorrow. Fall is usually one of my favorite times of the year. But since we haven't had much of a summer I'm sorry to see Fall trying to arrive on the scene already. Gene has been busy getting his casting stuff ready for the GEAR show in Portland next weekend. A few weeks ago Jennifer, Tim and I along with a few gals from work went to the Stitch n Pitch Mariners game in Seattle. It was a lot of fun even if I did have to spend the first 40 minutes glued to the back of my seat up there high in the sky! Oh my, that was a real test for my fear of heights. Ok, off to sew a little. Bye for now.

No comments: