It's sure a smack ya in the head kind of day once you return to work after our fab vacation, LOL! Goodness, where is that room service anyway? I said I'd share a few more pictures but how funny to find that we took the most of the glacier and ice bergs, hahaha. All four of us gathered on our balcony to watch the ice bergs float by and come up on the glacier. It is an awesome site! All of us were so surprised to see that the "Berger Bits", as the Captain called them, were BLUE! Just phenomenal!
Our stateroom was much roomier than I anticipated with lots of closet space, a large full bathroom which had a divider to close for the toilet. The bed had a memory foam topper and was fairly comfortable overall. We also had a TV, coffee maker and fridge, couch which opened into another bed and a table and chair besides the one you see here with the food on it. Our balcony was incredible to have, it allowed us fresh air, great views of the scenery and came with 2 nice deck chairs and table.



1 comment:
*sigh* I am so happy for you and so happy you are sharing photos here. I didn't know the "berger bits" were blue....very interesting.
Post a Comment