Jaiden and Ethan are growing and changing so fast we can hardly keep up! I downloaded a coloring program onto my iTouch for Jaiden and without any instruction she began working it! I was amazed. Ethan has the brightest smile that lights up his whole face and his vocabulary is growing. His bestest word is GRANDMA of course. He is on the move, all boy and definitely going to be all the girls heart throb when he's older.
I just love Fall and it has certainly arrived to our neck of the woods. You wouldn't know it today though with the mild temperature we are enjoying. But with the onset of a new season I had to make a new tote with a yummy Moda charm pack. It's more the size of a purse than a tote though. Then I also completed a small purse our of a floral I fell in love with! The little purse has 2 zippered pockets as well as 3 others!
Cross your fingers that Maddy comes soon. We don't want her mom to need inducing :-(
Hugs to all..................



1 comment:
Hoping this is the week Maddy arrives on her own!!! Your projects are lovely....I'd never get bored of our show and tell.
Post a Comment