
I couldn't let this day get by without wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! My family and I are grateful to each of you for your love and friendship. The support and prayers this past month have been overwhelming. Maddy and her parents will be joining us for our holiday of thankfulness and there is definitely an enormous amount to be thankful for. Aime and her children will be here and so is my sister Karen this year, YAY! So the turkey is going in the oven, most of the food is already made and I say let the games begin!! There will be a few card games I'm sure, snacks and laughs. Anybody care to take my place in line for a roaring game of Candyland? LOL! I hope each of you has a wonderful day filled with gratitude and good food. Now I must share a little picture or two, gggg.



Left to right: Molly with Maddy, Jaiden, Jack, Ethan and Aime.



1 comment:
Oh what a Beauty!!!! You were truly blessed this Thanksgiving! Hugs, Mary
Post a Comment