Monday, June 16, 2008

Zoo Trip



How long has it been since you took a day to play at the zoo? We had such a great time Saturday. Both daughters and I took granddaughter to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. Look what happened! They turned into caterpillars right before my eyes! Great pic huh? LOL! I forgot how much fun it is at the zoo and having an almost 3 year old with us made everything that much more exciting to see. Aime was a real trooper having only one more month to go with her pregnancy. She sure wasn't alone waddling through the zoo either, tee hee. I swear I haven't seen so many pregnant women in one place like that except at a birthing center, ggg. You think they were all there to "move things along" a little faster? HA! We got some terrific photos, weather was cooperative and I can't wait to go back again. Then just when I didn't think my day could get any better the little darling asked to spend the night here with us. YES, of course you can we quickly replied, ha. Sunday being Father's Day brought us all together at Famous Dave's again for dinner. Tim wasn't able to join us and we'll have to use him for an excuse to go again as we love the bar-b-que there. Jennifer and Molly returned safe and sound from Arizona. Molly will have to readjust to the PNW weather after living in Arizona the last year or so. I'm sure she won't miss the heat of Arizona as she goes through the last 2 months of her pregnancy! We have seen 2 days of sunshine, perhaps summer has decided to finally bless us with a presence. One can only hope. I'm getting the house ready for my sis and her hubby who will be here in 2 more weeks and trying to organize what sewing I'll take along to the retreat we'll be heading to. But for now I better go think about something to feed my gardener hubby before the dinner hour passes and we have to go straight to dessert, LOL. Before I leave though, check out the new blog I added to my list! Aime has started her own blog, yea for her!!

1 comment:

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Hi val, love your blog! That first picture is sooo sweet! Love how you do all your pics. Lots of sloanie hugs, Mary