Today was a day to clean house so that's what I did. I didn't do 100% but made a big dent and can easily get the rest done before Saturday. That's when we'll have Molly's baby shower here! Exciting to think soon we'll have another baby boy join the family. Our little Ethan is already changing and growing. He's so adorable and Jaiden is being such a terrific big sister with him. Aime and the kids were here yesterday. It was a beautiful day and we sat with the kids out on the deck to visit. Jennifer stopped by also and you can see she was the one getting to feed and hold Ethan while Jaiden and Grandpa did some ladder climbing, ha! I started a Facebook page. I know, I can't believe it either, LOL. Off to bed, I work the early shift the next few days.
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner....
14 years ago



1 comment:
Fabulous Photos Mom! I still can't believe Jaiden on that huge ladder!
Jennifer
Post a Comment