Friday Jennifer and I brought the RV to the beach for a week + of quilting/sewing. We set up the screen room as our studio and put the foot to the pedal, LOL. Wednesday night Aime and the kids came down so we've switched gears to fun in the sun here at the beach. Last night when I commented to my granddaughter how happy I was she'd joined us at the beach, she told me we weren't at the beach, we were in the parking lot, ROFLOL! Yep, the RV park just looks like a parking lot to her, ggggggg. There's grass and trees everywhere but lots of RV's, ha. Today we managed to hit a great 40% off sale at the local quilt shop. Guess the business is for sale, wish I could own a quilt shop, ho hum. Hit a few local touristy type shops and stopped for our annual ice cream cone with the kids, this was Ethan's first one. 2 years ago it was here that Jaiden had her first one too! Jennifer and I each got a quilt top finished, she's working on binding of another quilt, I basted a table runner ready to quilt and made a hat for Ethan. Jennifer has also been working on a really cute Christmas project and made good progress. I'll post some pictures when I get home. I'm sure grateful to be at the beach rather than home where the temperatures have been in the 90-100's and that's just toooooooo hot for me!
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun time....can't wait to see the pictures. Had to laugh at the "parking lot" comment by your granddaughter.....TOO cute!
Post a Comment