
It's almost retreat time for myself, daughter and sister. We're headed for Idaho in a few weeks for four days of relaxation, applique, knitting and quilting! Isn't the lodge great? Of course it will be summer and the snow will be gone. The view is stupendous!
http://www.myidaholodge.com/index.html I can't wait to catch up with everyone we met last year! I just finished curtains for my granddaughter's room and will post a picture when they're hung. Her room is being decorated and is going to be really cute with bright colors and fun things. Next is to make her a quilt to match for the wall and a coordinating bed skirt. Her mom bought her a new comforter so she's almost all set. I spent today in a Pediatric Advanced Life Support class and will do the same tomorrow. These classes always stress me out, LOL! Next up is ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) and then I'll be good again for a couple years. Spring is trying very hard to arrive here and Gene has been working hard at cleaning up our property and getting a garden planted. It's looking good and I love the new flowers he planted me in the front walkway! I better go take another look at my PALS books and read through some of the case studies before the tests tomorrow. I can't knit on my baby afghan tonight since the rotten puppies took my blue yarn and decorated the front yard with it, grrrrrrrrrrrr. I will have to make a trip to Pacific Fabrics for more. They have once again earned their original DBD names of Ebay One and Ebay Two, LOL.



No comments:
Post a Comment