Monday, May 19, 2008

YUM, YUM




We went to a fairly new restaurant tonight for a bar-b-que dinner. It was absolutely fantastic! We each had a sampler of everything but the chicken with strawberry shortcake for dessert. Talk about being stuffed to the brim, ha! I was lucky enough to have received $25 in gift card/certificate to use from my work place. Food always tastes better when #1) I don't have to cook it, and #2) somebody else is paying for it, ggg. We will be happy to spend the money to return for more, more, more! I worked the last 5 out of 6 days, including the weekend. I've managed a little sewing on baby things and today did some clutter management around here. Wednesday I'll be having my quilting mini group over for our monthly meeting. Guess that means I'll spend the day cleaning for sure, tee hee. I think it's a good thing to invite guests when your house starts getting out of control. It sure does get you to refocus, LOL! The puppies get a bath on Wednesday too. I'm taking them to a new place closer to home. I'll see if they'll pose for a new picture. I can hardly believe they'll be a year old on the 23rd of this month. Maybe we'll have to have a party! It's as good of an excuse as I need, tee hee. Ok, off to pay those pesky bills that keep showing up in my mailbox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see a photo of the "new" dos on the doggies. :-)
Hugs,
Jennifer