I'm back to work tomorrow after almost a week off. I just know I was meant to be retired, ha. Today we went for coffee and a treat, then took a drive down to Cabela's. Wow, what a huge sportsman store. In the center of the store on a man made "mountain" are all these animals of the wild, most of them have been preserved after death, ugh. Guess taxidermy is still alive, no pun intended, ha. It's a fabulous display. There's also a fresh water aquarium and they have feeding times posted. Great place to take Jaiden one of these days! We aren't hunters and haven't fished in years. It was fun just to walk around and see all that was there. Stopped at Famous Dave's for an early dinner, yum. Then a donut from Krispy Kreme, a trip into JoAnn's, time at Harbor Freight for Gene and back home. I see daughter Aime changed the look of her blog and added a new picture I took the other day. Go check it out. Off to finish my load of wash and then to bed.
1 comment:
Oh How Adorable your sewing buddies are!!!! And that little one just makes me smile...Have a Great Day, Hugs, Mary
Post a Comment