Friday, October 24, 2008

T.G.I.F.


Last week my quilting mini group met and we exchanged our flower blocks. Not everyone was there so don't have them all but so far aren't they all beautiful? I just had to post the picture for all of you to see. I'm percolating on some ideas for how I'll set them. Right now my idea is green batik sashing with multi color cornerstones. It will end up to be a wall hanging, blocks are 8" finished and will have 16 of them. Ideas anybody? I am soooooooooooo glad it's the weekend! I'm off to our quilt guilds quilt show tomorrow and hubby is going with me. On the way we'll get him a flu shot. On the way home we'll be out looking once again for a new camera. This time it's a new model by Canon. Will let you know if we find it!

1 comment:

Pat said...

LOVE those flower blocks from your mini group. Great idea to have them on a black background. I think your setting idea sounds terrific. Keep posting photos as you add to this quilted piece, okay?

Enjoy your guild's show today! (Sorry I didn't take you with me to buy new underwear!!! hahaha Saw your post on Pat's yahoo group this morning!)