Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ethan and Jack's visit



Today brought tiny visitors! Ethan is sitting on his new quilt. He was generous and let Jack stand on it too, haha. At last the quilt is done and home with Ethan where it belongs. The boys are getting so big! Hard to believe that Ethan is almost 9 months old and Jack 8 months.


Now I'm working on the binding of another quilt, this one is mine. It was born of a mystery quilt class that Jennifer treated me to (with her) for Mother's Day a few years back.

Gene worked in the yard for awhile today while the temperatures were mild and the sun shining. What a treat that was! Tomorrow they say we'll have more fine weather. I hope that this isn't just a tease of Spring. This morning our woodpecker was out and about. He moved on before I could get a picture but will keep trying.

Last night I fell asleep playing Bejeweled2 in bed on the iPod, LOL! Gene had to turn out my light. I think I'm addicted to that game and have it on my phone and the iPod. It's similar to when I cross stitch and just need to do a few more stitches to see what the next area will look like. Well the game calls to me to play again and try once more to do better, gggg. I think tonight I should just stick with my book. I'm currently reading Double Cross by James Patterson. Jennifer brought me 2 books by Catherine Coulter that she got hooked on so guess they'll be next. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Love how the quilt turned out....and, of course, the boys are adorable as always!