Friday, April 3, 2009

TGIF

Yep, it's finally Friday and I'm off the weekend. YAY! Today was a pretty good day at work, Jennifer is over the flu and out celebrating her 10th wedding anniversary. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TIM AND JENNIFER!!! They were going to Anthony's for dinner and I can't wait to hear how it was. My weekend plans include some housekeeping, ugh. What about yours? I hope to finish the hand sewing on Ethan's quilt and maybe get a little farther along preparing things for Jaiden's quilt. The sun was out some today and I'm hoping to see more of it this weekend! Night all.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Having a fun time so far with the kids here for the weekend....everyone is still asleep, so I am online trying to catch up on blogs. We have a big church music practice this a.m. and then will go to a nearby Easter egg hunt so Jessi can participate in it...should be fun if the weather is warm (supposed to be). Tonight....grilling chicken (kids are doing it) and having cake for DH's birthday today.