Monday, October 6, 2008

Autumn or Fall


What do you call this season? I call it Fall but see it frequently referred to as Autumn. Perhaps different areas of the country refer to it differently or where our parents orginated from or their parents :-) It is similar to asking if you say dinner or supper, soda or soft drink, etc. I'd be a "I'll have a soda with my dinner" kinda gal, LOL. As I sit here I started to laugh, the old song "It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring" came to mind. It was TRUE, LOL. Yep, it's raining cats and dogs and my old man is snoring in his recliner, hahaha. I babysat for Jack awhile today while his mommy went to an appt. See him looking all happy there on the left? Then I came home and have been sorting through patterns and other stuff that's found it's way onto my cutting table. Trying to clear the way to get back to those blocks I need done. I have made some progress but far from done with them. So guess I'll get back to it.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I say fall and I also say soda. I think I use dinner or supper pretty much interchangeably.....not sure why. Love the photo of the 3 little ones and that one of Jack is precious. (I had just seen it on Jenn's blog before I saw it here.) Thanks for sharing the photos.