
A holiday facelift was in order for my blog today in preparation for the festive nature of the coming holidays! I did not get around to decorating the house this weekend but we did go to the Festival Of Trees for a jump start on the spirit, ha. It's hosted by the hospital I work for. I posted a new photo introducing you to all the lights of my life. They are (left to right) granddaughter Molly with her son Jack, daughter Jennifer with my granddaughter and her niece Jaiden (Jennifer also gets grandma rights to Jack), daughter Aime with her son, my grandson Ethan (she also has mommy rights to Jaiden, tee hee). I was thrilled that Jaiden decided she could stand NEXT to Santa and she even told him what she wanted for Christmas.................. Ariel and Cinderella. What Santa is going to do with that information is left to be seen, ROFLOL! She even dressed up in her Cinderella dress for Thanksgiving. This is a little one who believes she IS a princess and she would be right according to her adoring grandma, namely ME. Took a couple books back to the library today and then got a little Christmas shopping squeezed into the bargain. Off to finish the leftovers. Back to work tomorrow!



1 comment:
Love the facelift and the photo. Guess what? I gave you and Jenn a Kreativ Blogger award. You can read the details on my blog.
http://alittleofthisandalittleofpat.blogspot.com
Post a Comment