Friday, November 7, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring..................


Yessirreeeee, rain rain and more rain is what we're getting. I've worked the last 3 days and they've been intense. Ever wish you could go stand in the rain and feel cleansed of the sadness that sometimes comes along? I just had such a sad outcome at work this week and can't shake the experience. On a lighter note I've started on some Christmas ideas and even made some progress, woot hoot!! It's a secret though so shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you'll have to wait and see after Christmas what I've done. A rather nasty cold/flu has hit our family and so far my granddaughter and I seem to be the only two who have not had it. Let's hope we can continue to stand firm against it. Tomorrow evening we'll have two of the grandkids for the night. This will be the first time we've kept Ethan all night so we're very excited! He's going to be 4 months old next week. Where does the time go?! So tell me, if you could have 50 lbs of anything in the world except money, what would you choose? Streaking off to bed................

2 comments:

Pat said...

Ummmmmm....can I choose instead to LOSES 50 lbs. of something??? If so, that's easy for me...I'd like to shed 50 lbs. of weight. When I was a young married, I had to struggle to get over 100 lbs. I can't believe how the years have changed me! *sigh* BUT...if I have to pick 50 lbs. of something to GET, I guess it would be a combo of fabric and thread and quilt patterns!!! (Bet THAT doesn't surprise anyone!)

Enjoy your time with the grands AND I hope you and Jaiden continue not to get that cold/flu bug.

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Hi Val, Thanks for the comments on my blog...hand piecing I love...it's the machine quilting that messes me up! Love your blog too!

Hugs,

Mary

Your grandbabies are just ADORABLE!!