Sunday, November 16, 2008

WOOT HOOT, New Canon camera


Tonight we bought a new camera. It is a Canon Power Shot SX10is. It has 10.2 megapixels and a 20x zoom. The back LCD display tilts which was something we really wanted. Gene will go buy a memory card for it tomorrow so we can get to playing with it. Still need to be sure this is THE one, ha. Yesterday the girls and I went to the sewing/quilting/craft fair in Puyallup. The 3 kids were amazingly good, in fact Jaiden was a riot all day long. I bought a couple of goodies for wool applique and needle punch. Oh and then there's the booklet on dog coats LOL. I need to decide on a project or two to take to the retreat in Orting this coming weekend. Maybe I'll push Christmas gifts aside and make something for myself?! I'll be working the next 3 days so I better get organized. I got all the goodies for my new great nephew packed up today and ready to mail tomorrow. That's on the honey do list for Gene along with the trip to Costco. Have a great night everybody.

No comments: