Tomorrow morning Jennifer and I are off to Orting, WA for a quilting/sewing retreat. The car is packed and the last load of wash is in the dryer. We're meeting the rest of the gals at 8am and should be there by about 9am to get set up. I'm sure I've loaded up way too many projects but hey, I'll have variety, LOL. Be home Sunday evening...............
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner....
14 years ago



3 comments:
YAY...it's your turn now for a retreat. Have a terrific time. In addition to the sewing time, it's nice for you and Jennifer to have the time together. Can't wait to hear about it when you return. (Jennifer must think I'm a ditz....she sent me a nice email after my retreat and I thought it was from Tim & Jennifer in NC...who sell fabric and who let us go to their house and shop....DUH......it's obvious I don't know too many couples named Tim and Jennifer!!!)
Hey, Val -- Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. Let me assure you that I WISH that photo was the view from my deck at home. BUT...it's the view from the deck of the retreat house we rented last week. Absolutely gorgeous, as you could see. I'll be looking forward to hearing about your retreat weekend with Jennifer.
Oh I wish I was going...how did it turn out? Hugs, Mary
Post a Comment