
Do you think it could really be SPRING? OH MY! We had temperatures in the low 70's today, woot hoot!!!! Daffodils are in bloom, my plum tree is budded out and people everywhere were cleaning up their yards. I drove with the sun roof open and it was heaven. I let the dogs take a run through our property behind the house and checked on the new fruit trees and blueberry bushes we planted. Went to Starbuck's to meet the girls and grandkids. How could I resist the invitation when it came from my granddaughter?! So I snapped a new picture of the 3 grandkids and put it on my blog page as well as my compter desktop background. Tonight was Manwich sandwiches, potato salad and corn. Definitely a sign of spring menus to come. Time to clean up the bar-b-que for sure! Hope you are enjoying a piece of Spring wherever you are too!!



3 comments:
I"m so glad to hear you got such a beautiful day there today! CUTE photo of the 3 little ones!
Yesterday was a gorgeous day in St Louis, but today it is cold...windy...and raining...
It was uncharacteristically hot around here too! Adorable photo of the little ones!
Cheers,
Dionne
Post a Comment