Seems I've been chosen for every virus out there these last couple of weeks. I don't think I've an ounce of immunity left anywhere so continue to slowly scuff around in my slippers from bed to bathroom and back again. I should have bought stock in Kleenex tissues and toilet paper for sure! Goodness gracious but this hasn't been any fun at all and haven't worked in a week. What have I done you ask? You mean besides shuffle around?? Well I did manage to go through a bazillion quilting magazines and mark or tear out "must make someday" patterns. Then tossed or filed the magazine. I've reduced the bulk by a lot and hope someday I can go through them again and toss more. I certainly will never live long enough to come close to making all the beautiful quilts I see, ho hum. When I got sick the first time I went through all my fabric stash and pulled out anything I didn't love. Then I packed it up and it is going to the womens prison where they are taught to make quilts for charity. These are the things you can do when you are finally starting to feel a little better as they don't require much energy I found. You get so sick of yourself lying in bed day after day. Hope you're having a healthy day! I do believe I might be coming back from the dead............................
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner....
14 years ago



1 comment:
Well...this doesn't seem fair at all.....you had that leg/foot problem (or some kind of issue) a few months back and now this. I hope this is over soon and then it's the END of you getting sick for a LONG time. *sigh* Better now, though, I guess, than when you are on your cruise, right?
Post a Comment