Monday, May 4, 2009

Favorite sewing tool?


What is your favorite sewing/quilting tool or notion? One of mine is the Hera Marker which my sister told me about. It is the perfect marker for quilting by making a slight crease on the fabric creating a sewing guide such as for use with marking for a half square triangle. If you've never heard of one or tried it I encourage you to do so, I think you'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I don't have one of those but have heard of it a few times lately...so probably will get one. Gee.....my favorite sewing tool? I guess it depends on what I'm going to be doing...if I'm cutting fabric, it's my rotary cutter (as it sure beats the OLD way with scissors) and if I'm ready to stitch, I guess it's my sewing machine. (That's a tool, right?? LOL) For a smaller tool, I love my Fons & Porter retractable sewing necklace "thingee" as I have a small pair of scissors fastened on there and they are always right at hand when I need them.