What fun! A sloanie friend, Rachel, had music on her blog so I asked her how she did that. She directed me to the site where I could get my own (http://www.playlist.com/). Then she helped me get it loaded up on the blog and now I have my own, can you hear it?! I must confess I was way too excited to get a step ahead of my own daughters, ROFLOL! I can't wait for Christmas so I can play all my favorites for you while you visit. I haven't felt well the last 2 days but tonight I think I'm back to normal. So tomorrow the girls and I along with 3 grandkids will head to the Puyallup fairgrounds for the Northwest Quilt, Craft and Sewing Festival. I changed out the picture of my darling pups after having my friend Beryl cure them of their alien eyes, ha. Earlier today my hubby was standing behind me as I worked on the music installation. He said, "so I'm not the light of your life anymore?" Hmmmm. Guess I'll have to add him here somewhere huh? I'll be working on Christmas gifts right up to Christmas eve I'm sure but hopefully it won't become a stress issue. I think I've kept it fairly simple, we shall see. Everybody gearing up for turkey day? I'll host Thanksgiving but the girls are doing their share and it will be a great day to celebrate together and give thanks for all that we are blessed with. Soon Jennifer and I will be heading off for a weekend retreat to sew our little hearts out. I can't wait! I'm just about finished reading A King's Ransom by James Grippando and then plan to read Dyer Consequences by Maggie Sefton. What are you reading? Off to call my sis and check on her new grandbaby. Before I leave I just have to add this video taken in January 2007. It's a snow day at my daughter's and just too cute not to share. Why am I doing it? Because I CAN, ggg. Night now.
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner....
14 years ago



2 comments:
So you're one up on them daughters huh? You go Sis! Love the music and especially the one you chose for your first. I imparted a good slurpy kiss for you today on your darling new great nephew, and of course he returned it. ggg
I have to admit I'm pretty impressed by music AND video!! Way to go Mom!
Post a Comment