At last I've finished another quilt for Ethan! This was the one that Aime picked out when she was pregnant with him. It took me a lot longer than I thought it would and I changed my mind mid stream about doing needle turn applique on it. So ended up fusing the shapes and then buttonhole stitched on the machine with variegated thread. I am pleased how it turned out. I used a 30wt thread and it covers nicely. Now to get it sandwiched and quilted so he can use it!
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner....
14 years ago



3 comments:
Love this....the colors really appeal to me and like the circles in the middle of the pinwheel blocks, too.....nice effect!
Oh How Adorable!! Good for you to finish!! Doesn't it feel good! Lots of Hugs, Mary
I'm so proud of you! Are you going to quilt it or have it quilted? I sure wish I could get my life together. I'm working on it . . . Love you
Post a Comment