Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!



Today is my sisters' birthday, she must be about 46 now? LOL! I won't tell, it would get me into trouble. She's my dearest friend, how lucky for me she's my sister too. I'm hoping that eventually she will leave her California home and move to our great state of Washington so we can spend more time together. Boy could we get into trouble together, LOL! Happy Birthday sis and hope that you have a wonderful lunch out and a great evening of musical entertainment. Love to Jerry!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Was just going to send you an email to see how you are doing with your recent health issues....and then saw you had posted on your blog. SO...here I am to add my Happy Birthday wish to your sister! Hope you are feeling better, Val, and get a clean bill of health soon (if you haven't already).

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom,
Is that a card that is stamped, or did Dad draw the train? It's pretty darn cute! I love you and hope you had a pain-freer day. :-)