What could be better to look out on than fresh snow?! Not much IMO. My sewing room looks out to the front of our property and it is just gorgeous today. That's where you'll find me for a little while at least. We have 7 sky lights in our house and it is amazing how dim the house seems with them covered in snow! We aren't seeing the accumulation that other areas are getting and have seen on the news what a mess Seattle is. Both daughters are home warm and safe which is a good thing. I'm home recovering from cellulites in my upper leg and it has been hard to just stay put when there is so much to do. Can you believe next week is CHRISTMAS? YIKES!! Well the kitchen is cleaned, laundry done and showers taken, LOL. If we lose power I'm ready, tee hee. When I feel I can be up on my feet for a little while I'm heading to the kitchen to try Nancy's fudge recipe! Check it out here: http://www.withthreadinhand.blogspot.com/ and tomorrow she says she'll share her cocoa. Bye for now.
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner....
14 years ago



2 comments:
How pretty it looks. Sometimes I miss the look of that (by being in southern DE where we don't get much of the white stuff), but.....overall, I am not a cold-weather, winter person....so it's nice for me to just look at it in pictures. It looks like you treat the birds well in your neck of the woods, too...LOTS of bird feeders. Hope your leg is healing nicely.
It's snowing here too!! Just trying to catch up on making gifts...love that picture of your girls! Hugs, Mary
Post a Comment