Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Party Bag!



It's a grab and go bag renamed Party Bag since our Pat Sloan yahoo group are making these today and tomorrow! Isn't it cute? I put the dishrag I'm working on (knitting) into it and it's just perfect in size for that or socks. I have to tell you though my daughter and I should not have jumped ahead on our own. This was a project of major goofs and lots of laughs for such a simple bag, ROFLOL! Off to work more in my sewing room. Decided to clean out the closet as I'd been shoving stuff in there to the point I couldn't get the door open, ha. I'll try to post later to end the year with a message of some kind.

1 comment:

laurie in maine said...

LOL Glad to know I wasn't alone in a couple of dummy moves!! Her Party bag for Dummies version needs to hi-light "Leave opening in lining". And clip bulky curves - just not ALL the way through a stitch line when you back up and try to clip after turned :)