YES! The kids bought us a Magellan for Christmas! When they hand us the present every one of them groan and say "here's the ruined present! You ruined it because you shopped for yourselves before Christmas and you're always telling us not to do that!" HUH? Gene and I looked at each other and couldn't figure out what they could possibly be talking about. We didn't exchange gifts this year claiming the new camera as our anniversary/xmas gift so we were baffled what was going on. Welllllllllllllllllllll, turns out they had bought us this fabulous GPS for our car when I posted to my blog I'd not only bought a new Blackberry but signed up for Verizon Navigation, LOL. I guess the phone calls started flying between them. We are thrilled with our gift and so excited to start using it. I have to PAY for the navigator on my phone and I'll be cancelling that now, ha. This can go in either car as well as our RV and is going to be so kewl!! Hey, it gave them all something to grumble and moan about for weeks ahead of time, LOL. They are silly to have thought we wouldn't need or want this when it is the perfect gift to both of us. OH, and here's the picture of Jennifer on Christmas since she's whining nobody got a shot to see how GOOD she looks now that she is svelte and shapely. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of her!!!! More stories to come...........................
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner....
14 years ago



1 comment:
Now what in the world is WRONG with that picture? I say...NOTHING!!! She looks a tad serious (AND with her new size, she looks like a teenager!!!), but.....it's a nice picture, in my opinion. Heck...I wish I was svelte. I had trouble getting to 100 lbs. when I was a newly-wed...and now I wish I could get down NEAR that weight again...am headed to Walmart as we speak to exchange a robe hubby bought for a bigger size and I feel like a HIPPO. I'm also glad you were able to reassure the girls that the GPS was still a good gift. When you were telling the story, I was thinking that the GPS would be for both...when hubby is in the car alone, he won't have YOUR blackberry with the navigator with him as you'd have the phone on YOU. So....this all worked out and had a happy ending. Thanks for the story AND for the picture!!! :) You know I'm your #1 blog reader and you have to keep me happy, right? LOL
Post a Comment