Wednesday, April 1, 2009

12 week ultrasound

Today I was blessed with the opportunity to be at Jennifers' ultrasound appointment! That little baby was moving all over the place! It was so cool to see the brain, spinal cord, extremities, face and the beating heart. My new grandbaby is going to be a mover and a shaker! Aime took the day off also so the three of us spent the day shopping for maternity clothes and a little of this and that ha ha. We shared appetizers for lunch at Olive Garden and went to Chevys for dinner. It was a great girls day and Jennifer got some very nice clothes. Have you noticed all the great purses out there this year? I found one at Nordstroms that made my heart sing. Alas it just wasn't in my budget with a sale price of $310, LOL! I came home with a generic travel type purse from the luggage store that will work great for our trip to Alaska. It certainly isn't trendy though, just boringly functional, tee hee.

1 comment:

Pat said...

YAY for that great day and such an active baby during the ultrasound! Thanks for letting us know this happy news....and I'm glad you had a good day with your girls.