Jennifer came over today and we managed to get a little sewing done. The above picture is of the quilt she finished for Ethan. She also got backings cut and sewn together for 2 other quilts. I got started sewing down the binding on a quilt after cutting apart a panel and squaring the individual blocks up. She helped me plan out a layout for the quilt which is to be for Jaiden's bed. Only other thing I got done was some straightening in the room, a run to the quilt shop where I left empty handed, and Costco for lunch and dinner supplies.
I better head off to bed as tomorrow is another work day. I had to work a few hours last night but not at all on Saturday night, woot hoot!!



1 comment:
Jaiden's new dress is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for sharing the photo of that. I'm glad that you and Jennifer got to do some sewing, also. And...what do you MEAN you left the quilt shop empty-handed? You are SLIPPING, Val!
Post a Comment