
Gosh, I don't remember the last time I just sat in my sewing room and quietly spent time doing just what I wanted. Today that's exactly what I did. So I cut out all the white tone on tone fabric blocks for the Winter Wonderland by Crabapple Hill. Also got the white muslin cut to use behind the redwork. Then I traced 4 of the blocks, 3 smaller ones and the large top block. Now to decide on which red floss I want to use for this large redwork project. I will keep my eyes open for some off white tone on tone fabrics for the rest of the quilt as well as the reds for the pieced blocks.
Gene has the new floor down all the hallways and entry way, yipppeeee! The family room is started and the dining room almost done. I am so in love with it!!! Off to work tomorrow, hope everyone had a nice weekend.



1 comment:
Good for you for having that sewing day yesterday. I'm wanting to do redwork...have a book of patterns plus some free patterns from the internet...but have never done it yet.......am just afraid that I'll trace the pattern with something that will show up from behind my stitches and make the pieces look yucky. LOL
Post a Comment