Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spoiled

Tonight I was treated to a dinner of my choice at Jennifer's and they made me chicken fajitas YUMMY! It was my birthday dinner and everyone was there making it extra special. They went together and got me a really cool light that attaches to my sewing machine. Plus I got new pictures of Jack for our photo hall from Molly. One of the highlights of the evening was when Molly walked me through syncing up our iPod on the computer. So I came home and successfully did it! Now here I am in bed blogging from my Blackberry and listening to Kenny G on the iPod with earphones. Gene can't hear a thing! So cool! Life is good in my little corner of the world today and I hope yours is too. I finished the little wool project and will post a picture tomorrow. Night all.

1 comment:

Pat said...

YAY for such a special night with your family for your b'day celebration!