Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Gift



This is the coolest light for your sewing machine and very bright! Mine came with an extra mounting holder so I'll be able to move it to either machine I'm using. Thanks again everyone, I absolutely love it! I've been wanting it for awhile now so am tickled to death to have gotten it.

I changed the picture on my blog to one of the two boys. I took it last night at Jennifer's. Jaiden wasn't being overly cooperative in the camera department so it didn't work out to get one of all three together. Guess I'll just change them more often and vary who shows up, LOL.
Here is the finished little wool project. I bought a frame for it last night but it won't work and will have to keep looking. I might end up doing a 5x7 frame even though these call for a 4x6. I think I spread my oval of leaves and buttons a little too deep. I don't know if I'll do the little house one next or maybe the watermelon slice!
Today was another day off for me and I had a long TO DO list. However it wasn't to be as they called me and begged me to come to work today as they had 2 sick calls. We were soooooooooooo busy today I just couldn't say no so jumped up and into the shower. Headed off to work and left the TO DO list behind, LOL.
I received a bummer of a phone call today, hubby took the message. I'll have to investigate further and then will share my bitter disappointment. Meanwhile I'm off to have a piece of the wonderful chocolate cake Aime brought for my birthday! Night all.

1 comment:

Pat said...

CUTE photo of your 2 little guys! I'd not seen that sewing machine light before...pretty cool, I'd say. Your bunny turned out nice....VERY even stitches. I found frames at Walmart that worked fine....but I should have cut my background fabric big enough to go into a 5 x 7, also. Sorry to hear you had a disappointing phone call and will hope it doesn't end up to be a disappointment by the time you tell us about it.