
Sparklers and candles, what a great cake huh? Yep today was another birthday and I received a ton of good wishes from friends and family. I'm really feeling good tonight after reading my emails, facebook comments and a special phone call from Lora in Florida. She is a dear friend who wants to know if I'm ever going to quit cutting up all my fabric in little pieces and sew something to wear, ROFLOL! SOMEDAY is what I told her, hahaha. In the meantime I just have to keep cutting them up and sewing them back together again for quilts. My sis called too and we chatted for quite awhile. Isn't it wonderful that there are these phone plans now that take the $$$$ out of long distance calls!! My hubby took me out to dinner at Outback Steak House and it was yummy. He had steak and salad, I had prime rib, veggies and baked potato. We shared an order of Coconut Shrimp and both of us left just stuffed. Tomorrow night Jennifer is having everyone to her house to celebrate my birthday. Everyone together is a rare occassion and I'm very excited. Jennifer has her first doctor appointment tomorrow and if anyone is interested her due date is October 13th! That sounds so far away doesn't it? I know from experience though it will be here in the snap of a finger and I'll be scrambling to finish afghans and quilts, hats and booties. I'm off to bed soon and will count balloons instead of sheep tonight. Thanks to each of you for being a part of my life! OH and guess what?! I did a few yoga stretches today to try to rid myself of the back spasms I was having, ROFLOL! I know it is going to be so good for me, yes I do. Yep. Gonna be able to bend in the wind.



1 comment:
I'm glad you had a nice day...and Part 2 is yet to come with the family. YAY!!! And...you are right....October 13 will get here FAST....so you better start NOW to get things made on time!!!
Post a Comment