I worked on one of the itty bitty wool projects yesterday getting it all cut out and ready for stitching down. I'll try to finish in the next day or so and share a picture with you. These are such small pieces and I'm use to applying a buttonhole stitch. Guess it will be a crossed stitch or whip stitch to hold them in place. I'm still in awe of the new flooring as my hubby gets it down. Work was exceptionally busy but afterwards I went and did something NEW. I signed up for a Yoga class and the first one was tonight!! People really bend like that? LOL! I'm running out of years to try new things. It was fun if not a little daunting. Couldn't do a few of the moves but at the end of the 11 sessions I know I will see improvement in my flexibility and hopefully continue on to a healthier me. I'll keep you posted!
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner....
14 years ago



2 comments:
GOOD for you about the yoga courses, Val. And.....a whipstich is just fine for tiny pieces. I usually dab a bit of glue from a glue stick on the back of them so they stay in place while I work. You do beautiful work, so you'll be fine with the itty bitty button pictures. Can't wait to see a photo. Which one did you pick as your first one to do?
I'm so jealous that you're going to be so far ahead of me on the Winter Wonderland pattern!!! I love you anyway. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment