Goodness, nobody even tried to fool me today! How about you? I was trying to recall the last memorable joke someone played on me and I'm coming up empty. Can any of you remember a good April Fool's Joke?? Please share!
Today was a nice "goof off" day with DD. Good company, good food, great shopping. Now she already blogged about it and linked her writing to the places we visited so I think you should just go read what she had to say about our day. I mean why reinvent the wheel right? Besides, she has a terrific blog that's a must see in my opinion! http://www.jennsjazzygems.typepad.com/
I bought some gorgeous fabric at the local quilt shop. It is for a block exchange with my quilting mini group. Our blocks are to be a background of black Kona, finish at 8" and repr
esent some type of plant life. I found a great pattern called Posy Chain here http://www.quilterscache.com/P/PosyChainBlock.html and it is going to be perfect! They have more free quilt blocks than I could ever use in my lifetime and you can narrow your search by size which fit my needs perfectly. Thanks Sue for pointing me to this site! Won't that dotted fabric be a perfect center surrounded by some great stripe and then the deep orange/gold for the rest of the block. You can't ever go wrong with yellow and orange in your stash. Mary Lou Weidman believes having cheddar in your stash is a must!
Tomorrow is a grandma day, yippeeee. Tonight I bought Green Eggs and Ham to read with her and a CD of toddler music and songs! We will have a wonderful time together and I can't wait for morning to arrive! Night all.



1 comment:
Love the link to the free blocks! I wonder if they have a schoolhouse block. The fabric looks yummy, and I can't wait to see the blocks! Maybe I'll need to make some at some point. Did you download the new book club block and Farmer's Market block yet? Thanks for the link to my blog - you're too funny about reinventing the wheel!
Post a Comment