Quilty Talk
In reading Jennifer's blog I see she is still unable to post pictures. So I've posted her with her quilt from the retreat. Isn't it just yummy??? I love it! This was made from 2 of the jelly rolls. Do you think she'll give it to me for Mother's Day? Hmmm, I'm rather doubtful, LOL! You can check out her blog under my favorite people. I broke down and saw the doctor for my back today, had xrays and then physical therapy. Already it feels somewhat better, whew. Didn't stay at work though, lucky for me it was a light day and they encouraged me to go home. Last night was my mini group and people shared their ideas for our block exchange. My oh my but some of those ladies have already gotten started on gorgeous blocks. I'm going to have to work hard to measure up. Still need to decide on a block but am leaning toward an applique flower wreath. I'll share more as that comes together. My niece stopped by last night to say good bye and share about their day in Sequim. They went to the Olympic Game Farm where they had a fabulous day feeding animals and photographing eagles, Andi's love. They flew home today. Tomorrow afternoon I'll have my darling granddaughter so it will definitely be a GOOD day.
No comments:
Post a Comment