WHEW, those darn taxes are finally done and ready to mail! Are yours?? I went ahead and downloaded TurboTax this year. It did make me feel more confident that I'd searched for any and all available tax credits. So into the mail they will go and I'm very relieved to have them done. Tomorrow I am going to have to work. Since the gals are going to be sewing in our auditorium all day, I'll take handwork and join them if I get off early. It just depends on how many "emergency" surgeries we end up with. Gosh, imagine that, there are already 2 on the morning schedule. Rain and drizzle most of the day. Hubby got started on his addition to the side of one shop out back. He needs the extra storage and a good place to melt and pour his aluminum for casting. Hope you are having a good weekend so far. Next on my must do list will be getting this house cleaned up and the computer area ready for my niece to help us figure out our computer woes while she is here! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful niece offer!!! But for now it's off to bed with me. I'm reading a great fast read by Emilie Richards called "Blessed Is The Busybody". LOVE her books, you should visit her web site:
http://emilierichards.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment