Friday, April 4, 2008

TGIF



Thank goodness it is Friday, whew! I'm just pooped. Had darling granddaughter on Wednesday and it was a day of fun, fun and more fun. My heart leaped when she told us she didn't want to go home! Had to work the last 2 days and tomorrow I absolutely MUST face the taxes, ho hum. Why do I wait to the last minute? Can anyone out there tell me the answer to that? Woe is me. I'm on call all day Sunday however in the auditorium we'll be having a sewing bee I can drop in on. Kewl huh? I work with a ton of sewers/quilters and they will be in there all day. I'll get in there as often as I can. I am also looking forward to our quilt guild's retreat next weekend, yippeeee. It is always a wonderful 4 days and I share it with my DD. I'll post pictures of our fun time. Then I'm so excited to have my niece and her hubby visit from California! More pictures! So I have busy days ahead and better get my projects planned and ready for transport. DD has been working hard in her yard and sent pictures to prove it. The rain has returned now for the next several days so don't think I'll head out to my yard to compete, hahaha. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll try to check in tomorrow with the outcome of our taxes. OH, and my friend Peggy bought me the funniest book today! It is called "How to Live with a Neurotic Dog." I'm taking it to bed with me tonight, it's a hoot! Thanks Peggy :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see this book; I'll bet it pegs Daisy and Lucy! :-) I know I should keep working outside today, but I'm really tempted to sew, and my house still needs cleaning, and the laundry still needs doing . . . the list goes on and on. Also, I can't wait to go to the concert tonight! Hooray!
Love you,
Jennifer