
HI everybody! Another week or so has passed. Tim was working but the rest of us all went to the Puyallup fair last Sunday. What a fun time! Check out my 3 favorite girls on the giant slide, LOL! What a great idea to measure the kids at the fair. We'll be able to monitor year by year. I don't think Jaiden was overly thrilled. Jennifer has great pics on her blog too, check it out here:
http://jennsjazzygems.typepad.com/jenns_jazzy_gems/. We had perfect weather for our day. Each of us bought a new ceramic garlic keeper and grater. I mean how can you leave the fair without a new gadget?! Gene and I met Jennifer at Starbucks for coffee today and then stopped at Costco for a few things. We ordered a new Canon DSLR camera in anticipation of our Alaskan cruise in May. I can't wait for it to come and start learning how to use it! Yesterday was a fabulous day! Weather was once again absolutely perfect and I met my dearest and oldest friend for lunch. We were able to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine while we ate. Then down to the beach where we sat and continued to chat and catch up with our lives. I came home relaxed and renewed. There's something soothing to my soul when I've spent time with Chris, especially like we did today. What's shameful is that we don't do it more often. It's back to work tomorrow so suppose I better get some laundry done. Dinner will be simple since we bought a roasted chicken, yummy mashed potatoes and garlic bread. I'll cook a fresh from the garden zuccini and add fresh picked tomatoes to the salad. Sounds like Aime is going to cook spaghetti with Clam Sauce, yummmmmmy. Wonder what Jennifer will do. Want to take bets they go out? Ha!



1 comment:
Your new fall colors look FANTASTIC! Don't you LOVE fall??? Sorry it took me a week to comment! I LOVE YOU!
Your #1 Daughter
Post a Comment