Just had to share this precious picture of the grandsons Saturday. They're sound asleep on my ironing table, LOL! Yes, we were right there watching for any movement, ha. In fact on Sunday Ethan rolled over!! YEA ETHAN!
Today was beautiful out; warm and sunny. Wish I hadn't been at work all day. They say tomorrow should be just as nice but as you might guess, I work again. Having an Indian Summer would be terrific! Especially since we didn't have much of a summer at all this year. Now that it's Fall we seem to be getting a few nice days. It really is a favorite time of year for me. Gene agreed it was his too. Then we thought of spring and decided it might have to be a toss up, ha.



2 comments:
Mom - I love the "Daily" part of your blogging! :)
What a SWEET photo!!!
Post a Comment