Monday, September 22, 2008

A new camera for us, yipppeee!

Our new Canon Rebel XSi came today! YEA FOR US! We ordered it on sale from Costco so we'd have time to learn how to use it before our Alaskan cruise in May. I figure it will take at least that long. I think Gene should have to learn everything there is to know about it and then teach me. After all he's home all day, tee hee. Anyway it is a DSLR, came with 2 lenses and should do all that we'll ever want it to do. There's a 90 day return policy so if it isn't as user friendly as we need or if it's too much camera for us then back it goes. Today I caught the wash up and reorganized my closet. Dinner was leftovers and dessert will be the last of the strawberry shortcake. Work calls to me the next 3 days, ugh. My legs could have used one more day off to rest. Hope your weekends were relaxing and that the week brings us all more nice weather to move into Fall with.

No comments: