Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chilly today, brrrrr!

While at work today hubby played with the new camera. He isn't sure it is what we really want. Neither am I to be honest. I think we'll be hitting the camera shops again and look at the high end digital cameras to compare against the DSLR we bought. It was chilly this morning, 44 degrees, brrr. I heard others at work speaking of their refusal to turn the heat on yet. Me too, ha. We'll see how long I last. It seems early for it to be this cold at night but each year the weather gets less predictable. I added a new bookshelf widget to my blog to share some of the reading I'm doing. You'll be able to read about my choices too. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Mom! I can't believe how much you've posted this week. LOL I can't keep up with the reading. I LOVE the new bookshelf and had to add the widget to my blog as well.
Hugs,
Jennifer