
So today was our 32nd wedding anniversary. We ran a few errands and then bought new cell phones. Even managed to decrease that monthly bill! I went in to get a plain phone with text messaging and a camera. I walked out with a new Blackberry Curve and Gene got the plain phone, LOL! Mine is pink, very cute don't you think?? I do love toys and one of the best things about this one is it has GPS! Now I don't need a separate one so that means I saved even more money, right?! I need to name my GPS. Any ideas? We enjoyed some really good barbeque for dinner and now it is time for me to hit the sack. I have a big day tomorrow with oral surgery at 8:15am, ugh. Night all.



3 comments:
Oh, we share an Anniversary!! We celebrated 37 years...
Happy Anniversary...
Well it would be a whole lot easier if your Grandkids had names where you could combine letters to make a name for the new toy. I tried every which way and nothing. LOL So I came up with Pinkie or Road Toy not very imaginative. ggg Thank you for all you do for me in mind, spirit and love. Sis
happy anniversary!!!
i think you should name your gps 'lolly'...
here's my messed up thought prosess on this.
*enter my mind*
pink...let's see pink panther...how about panther...ummm that's a NO, val would probably hate that...okay sratch panther...let's see peter sellers played the pink panther...can't have a pink phone named peter, she'd get made fun of...sellers SO wouldn't fly...scratch sellers...okay what else is pink...bubble gum...oh i see that...'hi my name is val, this is bubble yum, my pink phone'...poor lady, i can't wish that on her...okay...pink...{and i started signing this out loud...no joke} "we represent the lollipop quild, the lollipop quild, the lollipop quild...and in the name of the lollipop quild we welcome you to val's new phone...
so there you have it.
name your phone lolly.
HAHA.
p.s. i can't be help responsible for my thoughts...they just happen. haha.
oh and BOO to oral surgery!!!
Post a Comment