
This machine they call a computer makes me absolutely crazy! It is locking up constantly while trying to move about the web using Internet Explorer, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Wow, if you think I'm frustrated you ought to hear a certain man in my life, LOL. Neither of us are very computer savvy with the operational intricacies. Hmmnm, did I spell that right? Oh well, you get the idea. Even though I'm really not a "morning" person I worked 7am to 3pm today and I just love that shift. I rarely get to work it as I'm the 9-5p shift in our department. Tomorrow I get to work it again though and that makes me oh so happy. I'd best go put some dinner on the table. Here's hoping your computers are not acting out and that you're beginning to feel the JOY of the season!



2 comments:
Hope your computer is behaving now. I have to reply to your comment on my blog here as I don't have an email address from you. I hope your oral surgery goes well tomorrow. I'll let you use that as an excuse for a delay in decorating, but by the end of the weekend, I think you need to GET WITH IT, Girl!!! By the way, the tree you saw in the blog photo in my house is what I call our "Charlie Brown" tree in the living room...very quick to put up and get decorated. The big one is in the family room and that is finally up and decorated now, too, but took longer this year than usual. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.
Mom -- hope your anniversary was nice! I hope you liked your new hair lady as well. I'm not telling on you yet! LOL Let me know that all goes well tomorrow please! Have Dad drop me an email or call and leave a message, ok?
Post a Comment