Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, what a wonderful day with my family. It was looking like we weren't all going to be together this year because of the snow. Aime, her hubby and the kids have been trapped and unable to get their car out and up the hill. More snow was expected last night which we didn't get thank goodness. So first thing this morning our son in law, Tim, brought daughter, granddaughter and great grandson over with chains on his truck. They then proceeded to get our long steep driveway cleared of snow!!! Now even we can get out if we need to. Last night we couldn't go celebrate Christmas Eve at Aime's as we wouldn't be able to get up their hill either nor back up our own driveway if we got down in one piece, LOL. Once the driveway was clear Tim took off for Aime, her husband and the 2 grandchildren. What a day of gratitude and joy for the season, for the love of family and the magic children bring to Christmas. I loaded up a couple pictures and where is Jennifer you might ask? Busy playing Santa, handing out presents and taking photos. I only got one of her and she'd kill me if I put it up so we'll just do without, ROFLOL! Temperatures are warming up now, my leg is much improved from the thrombophlebitis and I hope to return to work on Tuesday. Tonight we're blessed to have Jaiden and Ethan spending the night so I better turn in as they'll be up bright and early, probably before the sun even rises! I have a few things to share about our Christmas but they will have to wait for another day. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner....
14 years ago



4 comments:
Hmm, consider it another Christmas present that you were able to post photos I took before I even could get them off my camera here at home. LOL Seems a little unfair, and what were Tim and Molly doing that they couldn't get photos of me? That's why I told them to take some pictures as well. I wanted to compare to last Christmas. Oh, well. Love you and Merry Day After!
Oh, and what happened to the STORY Aime and I told you had better show up on your blog??? LOL
Ahem.......the photos are wonderful, happy photos (and I DID notice a lot of hula girls on a couple of pillow cases). BUT...it seems there is a lot missing here that NEEDS to be blogged for the sake of posterity....like the story you were to tell, Val. AND...since Jenn is so intent on having her photo here (to compare to her look last year) and nobody took one she likes, I guess you'll just have to post the one she DOESN'T like!!! So...I'll be waiting...... :) SO glad you could all be together yesterday. I had feared you'd be facing a delayed celebration due to the weather.
Val you are truly blessed!!! Hugs, Mary
Post a Comment