Like the rest of the area we've had about a foot of snow. It does some melting for awhile and like right now the huge evergreens that surround us are losing some off their branches. However the threat of more snow on its way has me just shaking my head. My daughter assures me they'll all make it for Christmas to grandmas and that's all I care about! Of course I'll just bet they were hoping for some goodies and getting out to the store hasn't been an option, LOL. If we were able to get our driveway cleared I'm sure the roads have been kept fairly well cleared. Aime dug her car out and made it to work today, yea for her! It snowed all day long yesterday, such a beautiful sight. Everything is hushed when you're surrounded by snow and I love everything about it when I'm not out in it. If it weren't for needing to still be off my leg I'd be out there building a snowman to greet my family on Christmas morning!! It's the perfect snow for it. Ho hum. Off to sew, might check back later with an update.
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner....
14 years ago



2 comments:
I'm guessing your girls don't have to drive far to reach your house for Christmas? I just hope folks won't get out on the roads if it's too treacherous....better to have a delayed Christmas celebration than to take any chances. (I saw Jennifer said she was maybe going to walk to get her car at her sister's house, so I'm guessing they must live VERY close to each other....and maybe, in turn, they both live close to you, too.)
I watched the weather report this morning and am starting to get worried! We'll have to pray that all works out for Christmas Day. It's supposed to snow more this afternoon and more tomorrow and more on Christmas Day!
Post a Comment