
How is it you raise bright children and they turn dumb on ya? Is it connected to the older they get the smarter their mom is? Hmmm. Well these girls pushed the limits today out shopping and once Jennifer got Aime home she promptly became stuck at the end of the street. Where are her chains? Sand bags? We also have Aime who had sand but no chains and couldn't get to work for 2 days. Icy roads topped with a snowstorm that was on the news for days ahead of time must have caught them by surprise. Yeah, that's it. More snow has been falling tonight and it truly glistens under the lights, just heavenly. Gene fed the birds today and they were everywhere grabbing what they could. We had a huge variety and I found myself just sitting for long periods of time staring out the window when I needed to be sewing. They were pulling Jaiden around on her sled but grandma doesn't have pictures because one daughter didn't have it with her and the mother of the child has not found the cord to charger her camera battery for over a year. HUMPFT. Now do you believe my first statement? I thought you might, LOL! I did get a fuzzy one from her cell phone so it will have to do. My leg is getting better, I can see light at the end of my personal tunnel and that's a good thing. Crossing my fingers that sometime before Wednesday night I can get to Target and Wal-Mart as well as Costco and a grocery store. I'm thinking the middle of the night would work best so the lines are shorter? hahahaha. Too bad that's when the roads are a sheet of ice here.



3 comments:
I think you need more adventures in your life so you don't have to tell tales about ours. LOL Love you!
I hear ya, Val....loud and clear. Of course, if WE did something like that, they'd be all over us about how dopey we were not to be prepared, etc. But...when THEY do it, it's an "adventure". (Sorry Jenn and Aime...I've got to stick with mom on this one....because...she is RIGHT!!!) I'm glad to hear your leg is getting better. As for middle-of-the-night store runs, the problem we have here is that they don't usually have enough cashiers working in the middle of the night (I've tried it...can you tell?) I figure if I have to wait a LONG time on line to check out, I'm usually better going in the daytime with more traffic and crowds, but a faster checkout time (and, in your case right now, roads maybe not as icy in the daytime).
Hey, why is it that you've been snowed in for days but haven't posted here? LOL I see you've been busy talking on Pat Sloan's list! Hugs!
Post a Comment