
RUN, don't walk, to get this fabulous and free block of the month from Bunny Hill Designs http://www.bunnyhilldesigns.com Their designs are just the cutest in the world IMO. Be sure to leave a thank you and check back each month. I found out on Pat Sloan's blog, thanks Pat! Now, should I do it in cotton or wool? So many decisions. I'm continuing to make progress on Ethan's afghan, yipppeee. Another border done and 2 more to go, ha. A friend at work asked me to make her niece a Sweet Pea hat but I had to decline for now. I have so many things to get finished that I've promised myself I won't take on anything new right now. I am amazed at myself though. It isn't even the middle of the month and I've already finished the sewing on 2 Christmas stockings, completed 2 unfinished knitting projects, completed an unfinished diaper bag and am on the downhill slide to complete the afghan. WHEW. I also started cutting 6" squares of fabric to make a scrappy quilt. More about that another time. Off to put my feet up. Have a great evening.



2 comments:
I got this pattern, too...and it's in my pile of "someday" things!!! LOL Off to get my haircut now. Then hope to tidy up the sewing room (once AGAIN) and do something for ME in there today.
Too cute! I'm glad you got it! Can't wait to see it done! LOL
Post a Comment