Friday, January 30, 2009

ACLS Certified

At last the studying and the lectures, the tests and the practicum are over. Well for another 2 years anyway, LOL! I learned a lot and admit that I should have done this a long time ago. It turned out to be a lot of fun although very stressful at the same time. I had a great team!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Congrats on passing. That is one hard test to take...

Pat said...

YAY...I'm SO happy for you. I know this has been on your mind a lot lately....and now it's OVER! Now...do something fun for yourself this weekend, okay?

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom,
Can't wait to see photos of the hat and afghan on your blog! You go, girl!

Julianne said...

wow don't miss ACLS or PALS, I have left that world behind for LTC and taking care of TBI's but still have night mares of those test outs. the worst was TTN (?) I think it was for ER nurses.

wonderful blog I was very inspired