YAY, the new McCall's Quilting magazine came today. I just love it when I can crawl into bed with a new quilting magazine and read it front to back. Then I start planning quilt projects, think about fabrics I have or what I'll need to buy, color schemes I might want, new notions to check out, new tips to apply. It's just the bestest time, LOL! Next I'll go back and start over marking all the pages of projects I want to make. Yep, ALL of them, ggggggggggggggggg. I haven't even peeked at it yet. What restraint! Ok, can't wait............ I'm off to read it! Night all.
2 comments:
Sounds like what I do, but then.....I would estimate...I make about 2% of what I see in a magazine (IF that). LOL I think you may be more disciplined than I about that kind of thing, though.
Your blog entry sounded just like what I was thinking of writing when I receive my magazines. I love McCall's. Thanks for expressing what I was thinking!
Post a Comment